loveisallweneed
biography
nadyne shu
loves God, her husband, family and friends
twenty-nine march nineteen-eighty-four
reads
hoi theresa tif zoe jadey janice karencheng kennysia cowboycaleb sixpegs joannepeh cruzteng heislove ashlala leilockheart

verse of the day



need for change
Tuesday, November 23, 2010 @ 8:06 pm





for so long, i've been telling myself I want to do this and that but somehow I never got around doing it.

Yes i've finally gotten a driving licence and on my way to complete my CA qualification, but something is still missing.

I miss being sporty. I miss playing badminton, tennis, swimming, jogging, cycling and blading..

and I kept telling myself I want to join a marathon and triathlon but those were just words.

I'm really inspired by Andrea for her determination to jog, cycle and gym every week and that tough girl has signed up for 7 marathons/aquathlon/duathlon each month next year!!! *sweats*

it's time I do something....


i want this bike....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

loves
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome