loveisallweneed
biography
nadyne shu
loves God, her husband, family and friends
twenty-nine march nineteen-eighty-four
reads
hoi theresa tif zoe jadey janice karencheng kennysia cowboycaleb sixpegs joannepeh cruzteng heislove ashlala leilockheart

verse of the day



perfect 10 :))))
Monday, October 11, 2010 @ 3:24 pm

i have a sister-in-law!!! :))))))

Gor and Pam joined the rest of the 829 couples in Singapore to register their marriage on 10 October 2010.

I love to see the blissful grin on my brother's face and i'm very happy that he's found someone so endearing as my sis-in-law. Can't wait for their wedding reception next June :)))

Here's some pictures taken during the day (was distracted with Kenji *hehe*)

nice touch ;)

gorgeous bride! :)
(am so fat! :S)

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Seow
*muacks*
:))))))))))))))


I was reminded of our ROM & wedding day some 9 months ago and I can really feel the love in my brother and sis-in-law. YAY!!! so happy for them :)))))))

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

loves
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome